Western Bay of Plenty Libraries are OPEN under LEVEL 1.
We wish to thank all our wonderful customers for their continued support and smiling faces.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Barkes Corner Customer Services counter and Library and Service Centres will be OPEN to the public under Level 1
- All of the public computers will be available
- APNK Public Wi-fi is available at all libraries from 7am until 7pm, 7 days a week from both inside and outside the premises.
- RETURNS - Returns chutes are OPEN
- Our HOLDS service is able to be used.
- BOOK BUNDLE service - elderly or health-compromised borrowers who do not feel able to visit their local library should email email@example.com or phone 07 571 8008 and ask to speak to the team at their local branch to arrange a bespoke Book Bundle which can be collected from their library at a pre-arranged time.
Our website: https://libraries.westernbay.govt.nz/
Catalogue website: https://ent.kotui.org.nz/client/en_AU/wbop