Western Bay of Plenty Libraries are OPEN under LEVEL 2 - with limited hours.
We wish to thank all our wonderful customers for their continued support and smiling faces.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Barkes Corner Customer Services counter and Library and Service Centres will be OPEN to the public under Level 2 with restrictions to open hours and the number of people allowed in at any one time. For more information refer to the Western Bay of Plenty Council website
- Some of the public computers will be unavailable due to Social Distancing
- APNK Public Wi-fi is available at all libraries from 7am until 7pm, 7 days a week from both inside and outside the premises.
- RETURNS - Returns chutes are OPEN during library hours - We ask that you do not try to return items to the library outside of this time, please just keep them at home until we are open.
- Our HOLDS service is able to be used.
- Due dates on any items you currently have out of our libraries will be extended, overdue fees will not accrue.
- Books can be issued and reserved books can be collected.
- As a library member, you have access to thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks online, as well as Newspapers and Magazines and a range of online Databases for you to explore. See our website for details.
- All adult and children programmes will be cancelled until COVID-19Level 1
Our website: https://libraries.westernbay.govt.nz/
Catalogue website: https://ent.kotui.org.nz/client/en_AU/wbop