Western Bay of Plenty Libraries are OPEN under ORANGE.
In light of the changes to the government's COVID protection framework which have gone into effect, we would like to take this opportunity to explain what this will mean for our customers.
Any changes to the traffic light setting for Western Bay of Plenty will have an impact on how we can operate in our community and deliver services.
We wish to thank all our wonderful customers for their continued support and smiling faces.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Barkes Corner Customer Services counter and Library and Service Centres will be OPEN to the public under Orange with restrictions to open hours and the number of people allowed in at any one time. For more information refer to the Western Bay of Plenty Council website
- Some of the public computers will be unavailable due to Social Distancing
- APNK Public Wi-fi is available at all libraries from 7am until 7pm, 7 days a week from both inside and outside the premises.
- RETURNS - Returns chutes are OPEN during library hours - We ask that you do not try to return items to the library outside of this time, please just keep them at home until we are open.
- Our HOLDS service is able to be used.
- Books can be issued and reserved books can be collected.
- As a library member, you have access to thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks online, as well as Newspapers and Magazines and a range of online Databases for you to explore. See our website for details.
- All adult and children programmes are cancelled.
Our website: https://libraries.westernbay.govt.nz/
Catalogue website: https://ent.kotui.org.nz/client/en_AU/wbop