Library Click and Collect Book Bundles
Unable to come to the library to choose your books?
You can now get your books, audio books and magazines with our contactless Click and Collect Book Bundle service.
Either browse our catalogue and select the books that you’d like, or we can choose a selection of books for you.
You Choose – by using the holds service
You can place a hold on a book:
- By using our library website,
- By using the Western Bay of Plenty District Libraries App or
- By phoning 07 571 8008 or 0800 926 732 and talking to our friendly team.
You will then receive an email or a text message to tell you the books are ready to be picked up.
When you visit the library to collect your items, let the security guard or team member on the door know you are picking up a reserved item. A team member will take your name and bring your reserved books to you - already issued and ready to go!
We Choose – allow us to hand-pick some books for you
If you don’t have specific titles in mind, we can choose a selection of titles for you based on your interests.
Our librarians will choose 5-7 books for you based on the information you provide us.
Please complete the below online request form to place your order.
Online Request Form - see below
Please select from Adult, Teen or Children’s books, audiobooks or large print and a couple of categories to help us make the right selections for you. If you don’t have access to the website, you can place your order by phoning us on 07 571 8008, or 0800 926 732.
It may take us a few days to get your order together.
When your books are ready, a team member will phone or email you - which ever you have specified on the form.
You will then have a week to pick up your items.
Pick up times are:
- Monday - Friday, between 9.30am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.30pm,
- **Saturdays 9.30am-11.30am only at Katikati and Te Puke. **excluding Waihī Beach & Ōmokoroa Libraries
When you arrive at the library, please tell the security guard or team member that you have come for your Library Click and Collect Book Bundle books. A team member will take your name and bring your bag of books out to you, already issued!
Renewing and Returning Your Items
You can renew items on
- our website,
- via the Western Bay of Plenty District Libraries App or
- by phoning us on 07 571 8008 or 0800 926 732.
- or please return items through the after-hours slot at any Western Bay of Plenty District Libraries location.
There is no charge for this service.
If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.