Available through the library website, History Reference Center contains thousands of reliable resources — including primary source documents, biographies, photos, maps and videos
— to help you complete your research.
- Search articles by keyword or browse by key time periods in U.S. and World History.
- Limit search results to articles that match your reading level.
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with the Text-to-Speech feature.
- Save articles to your Google Drive folder.
- Use the citation tool to properly cite sources in your research.
Learn more about the History Reference Center by clicking on the images or by completing the Scavenger Hunt supplied by EBSCO